The event, now in its third year, takes place on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at the beautiful Whittlebury Hall in Northampton – it's the UK's only family-friendly event for parent bloggers and influencers, plus the brands who want to work with them.
FunFest will provide a full day of activities, including a conference programme, networking with the leading children’s leisure & entertainment brands (toys, video games, books, apps, tech, bikes, music, sports and more), and the opportunity for you to bring your kids to road-test the top products for this Christmas as part of the FunFest Awards.
Here are 7 reasons why you need to be there:-
- A morning conference programme, providing useful advice from peers and experts on how to turn your blog and other channels into a profitable business
- An expo area featuring some of the biggest names in children’s leisure & entertainment
- The opportunity to discuss brand ambassador roles with these brands and more
- Childcare and children’s entertainment while you explore what FunFest has to offer
- The FunFest Awards – you help us decide the top toys and gifts for Christmas
- Goody Bags for all delegates
- Free lunch and refreshments
We have a limited number of places for the FunFest Influencer Summit, so don’t delay in buying your ticket.
STOP PRESS! We're putting the finishing touches to the FunFest conference lineup – to find out about speaking opportunities, contact Lisa Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 164201.