Tickets are selling out fast for next month’s FunFest Blogger Summit, so don’t delay in booking yours – it costs just £39.99, and kids come along free. Simply click here to book now.
The brand new blogger event takes place on Saturday September 12th at the beautiful Whittlebury Hall, Northampton.
FunFest will provide a full day of activities including a conference programme, networking with the leading toy and children’s entertainment brands, and the opportunity for you to bring your kids to road-test the top toys for this Christmas.
Here are 7 reasons why you need to be there:-
- A morning conference programme, providing useful advice from peers and experts on how to turn your blog into a profitable business
- An expo area featuring some of the biggest names in toys and children’s entertainment, including The Entertainer, JCB, Chuggington, Lazerbuilt, Carte Blanche, Amscan International, Spin Master and Icon Live
- The opportunity to discuss brand ambassador roles with these brands and more
- Children’s entertainment, including face-painting, a Minions tattoo station, ‘Quiet’ areas for puzzles and colouring, costume characters, balloon modeling and much more
- A comprehensive mix of different zones to help you plan your day. These include The Entertainer Fun Zone, STEM Room, Dress Up & Accessories Room, Baby & Preschool, Tweens, Media & Entertainment, Interactive Play, Outdoor Play, Fun In The Sun, Networking Lounge, Halloween Room, Christmas Corner
- Goody Bags for all delegates
- Free lunch and refreshments
And we have some exciting additional brands to announce over the next few days, so keep watching this space.
We have a limited number of places for the FunFest Blogger Summit, so don’t delay in buying your ticket. Click here to sign up for some fun!