A parent blogger event with a difference in 2017...
When it launched in 2015, FunFest was the UK’s first family-friendly parent blogger conference and brand ambassador event.
Now in its third year, FunFest has had a slight tweak of name to reflect this super fast changing media sector. The influencers of today are as much likely to use YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live as they are to present their media channels via the written blog.
And that’s why we’re ensuring that FunFest 2017 will better reflect all areas of social journalism.
At the same time, we’re extending the spectrum of brands involved with FunFest. We’re still very much focused on parenting and children – but we’re looking beyond toys and traditional children’s products to video games, books, apps, tech, bikes, music, sports and more.
In essence, anything that your kids love doing – and you love writing or talking about.
But we’re heading back to the super Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire on Saturday, September 16th (we all love it there!) and the FunFest format remains the same…
- A seminar programme designed to inspire, inform and educate
- An opportunity for influencers to meet brand who are looking for new ambassadors and media partners
- Networking opportunities with like-minded peers
- Kids come free! After all, the event is all about fun!
- The FunFest Blogger Summit is for all influencers, whether you’re a mum, dad or grandparent, a ‘traditional’ blogger, YouTuber – or want to be one!
To find out more about attending the event or speaking at the conference, contact Lisa Carter via email@example.com or call 07970 164201.
If you’re a brand and would like to find out how you can work with these new influencers, contact Darrell Carter via firstname.lastname@example.org / 07967 947076 or Ruth Leonard via email@example.com / 01494 372 130.